Click on image above to join now!
Members enjoy a variety of personal benefits to assist the growth and development of towed water sports in BC. As a member, you are eligible to participate in WSWBC activities, including: instructional camps and clinics, and tournaments from the novice level to the elite. You could improve your on-water skills, your coaching skills or get involved as an official. You can take advantage of discounted boat insurance, and have access to a range of products and services from Water Ski and Wakeboard BC.
- Discounts on YOUR boat & house insurance
- Elite Athlete Assistance Program
- BC Summer Games
- Access to private lakes and other sites
- Coaches Training Programs
- Rip and Ride programs for newer athletes
- Officials Training
- WSWBC Awards Recognition Program
- Provincial Championships in all discipline
- Provincial Strategic Plan
- Provincials LTAD Plan (Sport for Life)
- External Sport Credentials Program
- “Ski Ability” Towed water sports for disabled athletes
- Towed Water Sports Advocacy
- WSWC Liability Insurance Program
- Online Registration System
- WSWBC E - Mail News
As a membership benefit, Water Ski and Wakeboard BC is pleased to extend $5M in liability insurance coverage to individuals who join. The policy has been vastly expanded to include new coverages and to broaden coverage for on and off water activities, thus providing greater risk management for members in connection with your participation in the sport. Click here for more info. Protect your personal assets by joining today!
Rip 'n Ride
Rip 'n Ride is a skills development program to attract, initiate and retain new participants to towed water sports. It is designed to be the national standardized Grassroots Program for towed water sports in Canada. All of the skills learned in the program are aimed at teaching the beginners the fundamentals of the sport. The goal of the program is to attract more people to the sport by providing them with the skills to enjoy the sport safely, and to encourage participants to progress their fundamentals skills. Rip 'n Ride is an integral component of the organization's FUNdamentals, FUNdations, and Build the Skills programming in support of the LTAD model. Cards are avalable now by contacting the WSWBC office.
Rip 'n Ride is sponsored in BC by: